Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card Workflow


1. First I opened a new file that was 8.5 x 11 in.
2. Next I used the ruler to divide the paper into four equal squares, to make the card format right.
3. After dividing the paper, I started to put my logo together and fit in the square it’s supposed to be on.
4. When I was done putting my logo up, I then started to create the cover for the card.
5. I used five different pictures to create the cover.
6. To blur out other unimportant things from the pictures I used a layer mask, and then use a brush to blur out what I
7. Finishing with the layer mask, I then placed each picture one by one on the cover of my card, by rotating and resizing the pictures.
8. Next I placed a Christmas tree picture on the third part of the card.
9. I also used the layer mask to fix up the picture, and placed it in.
10. The fourth section of the card was the text, I used the text tool to write something in, and I changed the font and color on the text.
11. At the end I saved all my work, and finished the Christmas Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment